Monday, December 05, 2011

All About My 1st Year book

Being a mother is one of the greatest joys a woman can ever experience. The love a mother has for her children is indescribable. It's a whole new kind of love! Watching my daughters grow from the moment they were born till now that they are 1 and 3 years old is priceless. Babies grow so fast and it makes me want to cherish every minute of it.

It's great that I have a blog where I could share my motherhood experience and important moments of my babies' life... like their first food, first tooth, first haircut, or that time when Raina just discovered her foot, or when Ayra tried on my stilettos, or even the time when she hid stuff in unexpected places! It made me all nostalgic when I read them and brings back wonderful memories. Trust me, when you have a baby, you just want to record everything (or at least, snap pictures) - even the little things!

Having a scrapbook is also a great way to cherish the memories of your baby. You can make it yourself from scratch, or buy ready-made ones like this: All About My 1st Year.




It's a book that let's you record important moments of your baby's first year. This book contains a few sections and you can fill up the details as well as stick on pictures (I've yet to finish them up)!




















Other sections include:

- How I got my name
- Celebrating my arrival into the world
- My early days
- Look.. I'm growing - Month 1 to Month 12
- My 1st festive celebration
- My 1st big holiday
- ...and many more!

There are 35 pages altogether and it is priced at RM49.95.
It'd be a great baby shower gift too!

Labels: ,

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704