Thursday, February 04, 2010

Hidden Treasures

You never know the things you might find around your house when you have a toddler. Some things went missing and you only found them days later, lurking in unexpected places. I love stumbling across those things! It's so amusing and funny. And it makes me wonder what's in the mind of a 1-year old.


Last week I found my baby's fork in my evening clutch, baby books in the kitchen drawer, mascara tube and packets of tissue in her laundry basket and err... my undies in the cookie jar. How can you not laugh at that?


Anyway, these are my recent discoveries:


Herbalife bottle in the laundry basket


Her stacking cups in my shoe cabinet


And toy blocks in the onions and potatoes basket!



Besides hiding stuff, Ayra sometimes hides herself in my (bag) closet.





It's like her secret hideout. And there are like a hundred and one things that can be found in there (besides my bags of course). Precious!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 10:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704