Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rainbows of Color

I just love this season's color trend - fun bright colors!

I couldn't resist picking up a few tops to add to my wardrobe - cobalt blue (my favorite of all), yellow, orange, green, purple, pink. ZARA is my favorite brand to shop at the moment. Stepping inside the store is like stepping inside Candyland. Everything is so fun and colorful - rows and rows of bright colored tops and pants and skirts and shoes. I just want to stay there forever!

There's this plain simple top I love so much that I bought one in every color!




You've seen me wearing the blue, white and purple before. Then last weekend, I went to check out ZARA again and saw it in green. Of course I grabbed it right away!


Here are some of my other favorite (online) purchases.

Topshop chiffon twist front blouse in brick
(I had been looking for this blouse for ages. Love it!)



ASOS Pintucked Top in yellow



ASOS Belted Tunic in magenta
(Love the color but unfortunately, the sleeves are too tight for my flabby arms! Pffft.
Let's see if it's alterable)



The Poplook Henley Tunic in orange



The Poplook Slinky Pleat Maxi Dress in mustard

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 10:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704