Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, FV!

Went to FashionValet's 1st anniversary event with my sister and her boyfriend last week.



I almost couldn't make it because it was on a weekday night and my husband was stuck in a massive jam for almost 3 hours (sucks when you can't drive) anddd I had a bad allergic reaction (ok fine, it was just minor but it was still ugly).

But anyway, I made it!



There were...

this fab cake


cupcakes, tartlets and other yummy hors d'oeuvres


beautiful people

fashion show


dress up game


DJ Ben & Phat Fabes as the emcees


....and they also collaborated with Miss Universe Malaysia!


With the lovely Vivy (man, I'm so fat >_<)


It was a pretty cool event and I enjoyed myself. A nice break from my kids! haha.



Anyway, congratulations to the FV team for the lovely event!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 1:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704