Thursday, March 24, 2011

OMG I Won a DSLR Camera!

Excuse me for being overexcited but I JUST WON A NIKON D3100 DSLR!!!




Nikon offered the prize for blogger with the best video for Nikon Coolpix S1100pj (the camera with projector, remember?). I was shocked and literally jumped up and down, yay-ing like a mad person when Nuffnang emailed me that I was one of the winners! (Kenny Sia was the other winner by the way).


You see, this is the first time I have ever won anything and I never owned a DSLR camera before so of course I was mad excited! Hubby was even planning to get one for me the other day. Tiba-tiba menang! It's like a dream come true, Alhamdulillah. Thank you Nikon, thank you Nuffnang and of course... thank you dear hubby for helping me with the video! Couldn't have won it without your help! ;D



This camera got great reviews on Amazon.com by the way.
I cannot wait to use it!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 3:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704