Monday, November 29, 2010

Chicken Fajita Salad

I have been eating too much desserts lately and boy, I feel so guilty! When that happens, my body will usually crave for something healthy like fresh, green veggies.




I made this Chicken Fajita Salad for lunch today. I got the recipe from the Paleo Solution book that my husband is currently reading. It's so easy and quick and super healthy!


1 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup sliced onions
1 lb skinless chicken breast strips (approximately 450 grams)
1/2 tsp cumin
2 tsp oregano
1 cup chopped bell peppers
red leaf lettuce
1-2 tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes)
1 avocado


Put olive oil in a skillet and heat over medium. Add sliced onions and saute until soft. Add the chicken, cumin and oregano, stir well. When the chicken has browned, add the bell peppers.


Wash and shred the red lettuce (I also used green lettuce) and place on a plate. Toss in the tomatoes, then the chicken fajita mix and top with sliced avocado. Done!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 3:30 PM |





l@dyIZ704