Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Checklist for Baby #2

Gosh, there's only 10 weeks left before I'm due. 10 weeks! Or lesser if this baby decides to follow her sister's step keluar (2 weeks) earlier than the EDD. And I haven't bought a single thing! But I'm not panicking tho because I already have most of the things needed.


I blogged about this checklist some time ago when I was pregnant with Ayra and this time for the second baby, there's only a few stuff to get. I could probably wait until I'm in my 35th week or something to only start shopping for them.


Or maybe not. It's always better to prepare earlier, no? Although it doesn't really consider "early" as I'm in my final trimester now.


Clothes:
  • Long sleeve/short sleeve/sleeveless rompers
  • Sleepsuits
  • Socks
  • Scratch mittens
  • Hats
  • Receiving blankets
  • Barut
  • Baby laundry detergent
  • Drawer for clothes

Gee, I feel bad for this baby. Most of her clothing are hand-me-downs from her sister. Maybe I'll buy some more for her... but I need to sort out Ayra's clothes first before deciding what to buy (and I'm sure most of her clothes still look like new!).



Feeding:
  • Breast pump (my Avent breast pump went kaput after only like 8 months of usage. I'm thinking of getting one of Medela breast pumps this time)
  • Feeding bottles + teats
  • Storage bottles
  • Sterilizer
  • Bottle & teat brush
  • Bottle/food warmer
  • Bib
  • Burp cloths
  • Bottle drying rack
  • Bottle cleanser
  • Muslin squares


Bathing/Baby Care:
  • Bath tub
  • Baby shampoo/baby bath
  • Baby lotion/oil
  • Diaper rash cream
  • Cotton buds
  • Cotton balls
  • Hooded towels
  • Wash cloths
  • Changing mat
  • Baby wipes
  • Top n tail bowl
  • Brush & comb
  • Nasal aspirator
  • Baby nail clipper
  • Thermometer
  • Disposable diapers
  • Minyak telon


Beddings:
  • Baby cot
  • Mattress (latex)
  • Blankets
  • Bedding sets
  • Mosquito net for cot


Travel:
  • Stroller (not really needed yet because last time with Ayra, we only started using the stroller when she was 11 months old)
  • Car seat (hmm...do we really need 2 car seats? Nampak gaya kena beli van la)
  • Baby-on-board sticker
  • Baby Bjorn carrier
  • Baby sling (I'm planning to give ring sling a try)
  • Diaper bag + travel changing mat (we can still use the current diaper bag, but I kinda want this!)
  • Head support cushion for stroller



And stuff for myself...


For Mommy:
  • Disposable/washable breast pads
  • Nursing bras
  • Nipple cream
  • Maternity pads
  • Nipple shields
  • Massage oil
  • Warm socks
  • Indoor slipper
  • Nursing tops
  • Disposable briefs


That's it!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704