Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I blogged about this checklist some time ago when I was pregnant with Ayra and this time for the second baby, there's only a few stuff to get. I could probably wait until I'm in my 35th week or something to only start shopping for them.
Or maybe not. It's always better to prepare earlier, no? Although it doesn't really consider "early" as I'm in my final trimester now.
Long sleeve/short sleeve/sleeveless rompers Sleepsuits Socks Scratch mittens Hats Receiving blankets Barut
- Baby laundry detergent
- Drawer for clothes
Gee, I feel bad for this baby. Most of her clothing are hand-me-downs from her sister. Maybe I'll buy some more for her... but I need to sort out Ayra's clothes first before deciding what to buy (and I'm sure most of her clothes still look like new!).
- Breast pump (my Avent breast pump went kaput after only like 8 months of usage. I'm thinking of getting one of Medela breast pumps this time)
- Feeding bottles + teats
Storage bottles Sterilizer Bottle & teat brush Bottle/food warmer Bib
- Burp cloths
- Bottle drying rack
- Bottle cleanser
Bath tub Baby shampoo/baby bath Baby lotion/oil Diaper rash cream Cotton buds Cotton balls
- Hooded towels
Wash cloths Changing mat Baby wipes Top n tail bowl Brush & comb Nasal aspirator Baby nail clipper Thermometer
- Disposable diapers
- Minyak telon
Baby cot Mattress (latex) Blankets Bedding sets Mosquito net for cot
Stroller(not really needed yet because last time with Ayra, we only started using the stroller when she was 11 months old)
- Car seat (hmm...do we really need 2 car seats? Nampak gaya kena beli van la)
Baby-on-board sticker Baby Bjorn carrier
- Baby sling (I'm planning to give ring sling a try)
- Diaper bag + travel changing mat (we can still use the current diaper bag, but I kinda want this!)
Head support cushion for stroller
And stuff for myself...
- Disposable/washable breast pads
- Nipple cream
- Maternity pads
Nipple shields Massage oil Warm socks
- Indoor slipper
Nursing tops Disposable briefs