Sunday, May 31, 2009

The "Almost" Yellow Top

My mission to find something yellow for my wardrobe is almost accomplished. "Almost" bcoz this is the closest thing to yellow that I could find.




MAS invited my husband and I for a dinner gathering at The Courtyard Garden last last weekend. They were announcing the winners for "The Great Escapade Contest" (which yours truly didn't manage to join due to my lacking of creative juice). The dress code was semi-formal and that was what I wore - the top which is actually a dress that has been shortened is from Eclipse, necklace from MNG, Forever21 jeans, Tie Rack scarf, Ferragamo snake skin clutch and I wore my new mirror-like platform heels.


The color of the dress-turned-into-a-top is actually olive and eventho olive is more to the green side, the color does look somewhat like yellow, no? Well it does - especially under yellow lighting! ;p

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:30 PM |





l@dyIZ704