Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Big Lunch

The other day when I was madly craving for those mini desserts, Leen buzzed me ajak lunch sama - at TGI Friday's! Ape lagi, yours truly jumped at the chance. It was supposed to be girlfriends + sisters' day out, but Hanis and Fadd couldn't make it, so it was just the 3 of us - including Wani. My hubby joined later on after work.


We were starving to death and decided nak makan baaaanyak giler! And it's all on Leen. Thanks mucho dear! *kiss kiss*


Friday's Three For All


Fried Mac & Cheese




I had Sizzling Chicken & Cheese


Leen had Garlic Chicken Primavera


And Wani had Chicken & Shrimp


Chocolate Malt Cake



Leen suggested we try all 5 Dessert Minis but UNFORTUNATELY, only two of 'em were available - Mocha Latte and Snickers Treat. I was so crushed! Strawberry Parfait was what I reaally wanteddd...




But they were cute though.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 1:20 AM |





l@dyIZ704