Monday, November 17, 2008

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!

*clap clap*


My husband sang that song when he entered the room (I was in front of the laptop). He had a big white box in his hands and a big smile plastered across his face.




Excitedly, I leaped off the bed. I gave him a kiss and quickly tore open the box (no wait; I think it was the other way round), and lo and behold...




... it's my "Mommy Bag" a.k.a the Small Elrod Pecary by Anya Hindmarch! (this bag is made of cowhide leather with peccary stamping btw). I guess luck was on my side after all :D


I'm going to wear it tomorrow to Anya Hindmarch's Special Pre-Sale event at KLCC (there's gonna be tea and cake).


Ahh... I loveee the smell of a new bag!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 10:05 PM |





l@dyIZ704