Monday, October 13, 2008

The day I reveal the sex of our little one

So my motherly instinct was right - well, at least if according to the scan results.


Today we went to the hospital to have 3D/4D and detailed scans of our baby. It was one of the most exciting moments in our lives! Little one is sleeping at that time, so we can't really see the whole face coz dia tutup dgn tangan dia. The sonographer tried to wake little one by pressing the side of my belly gently a few times but that didn't work. I wish we could do the scans in the middle of the night bcoz that's the time when my little one is in action!


Here's one of the shots taken. I can't quite imagine how my little one looks like coz I think all babies look pretty much the same in the womb. But nevermind. I can't wait to meet you, little one!




After 4 scans (3 times 2D and 1 time 3D/4D) at 2 different places, the results show that my baby is gonna be................................ IZA JUNIOR, insyaAllah! ;)


Remember I once dreamt that I was pregnant, with a baby girl? Well, if you look back at the entry (here), it was on the 18th of March - that was around the time of my conception! I guess that dream was like a sign or something.


Anyway, to date my baby weighs 1.78kg. According to BabyCenter.com, at this time the baby's weight should be almost 3 pounds (that's about 1.35kg). Tertembam sikit la si comel kuu! Hee...

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:37 AM |





l@dyIZ704