Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Easy Healthy Pizza

Here's a quick and easy pizza recipe that's yummy and healthy. I made it for dinner last night even tho I was exhausted from all that kain-hunting at Jakel. Usually when we're out during the day, I would be too tired to cook dinner and we would just tapau or eat out. But my husband wants to eat home-cooked meal so I decided to make this express pizza. It's SO easy to make and only takes 15 minutes!


You need wholemeal pita bread, Marinara sauce, toppings of your choice and low fat Mozzarella cheese. We're talking healthy eating here!



I use some cooked chicken, broccoli, mushroom, capsicum, onion and cherry tomatoes for the topping. You can also use baby spinach, avocado, rocket, pineapple - whatever you want just as long as it's healthy.



Spread the Marinara sauce over pita bread



And then I added a dash of oregano
(I like to add oregano in all of my cooking, fyi)
You don't have to, if you don't want.



Arrange the toppings and the low fat Mozzarella cheese.
Bake for about 10 minutes in 180°C oven or until the cheese melts.



Serve!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704