Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good things come to those who wait

My iPhone (3G), the one that I had been using for more than 2 years, suddenly died yesterday.
I thought that was the end of it.

But this morning, I woke up and it springs back to life. It won't charge properly tho - I mean, sekejap charge, sekejap tak. It was driving me nuts.

I NEED MY iPHONE.

I sms-ed my husband but he said maybe I should wait for awhile for it to be back to normal.
I just sighed and replied ok. Isteri yang baik kena dengar cakap suami kan? ;p

An hour later, I tried to sms my husband again but there was no service. Weird. But I was like "ah whatever". I put my iPhone away and played rocking horse with my girls.

At around noon, my husband came back home with a Maxis iPhone 4 paper bag and a huge smile plastered across his face. I was stunned.

Did he...
Could that be...

"OMG is that the white iPhone 4??", I finally said.




Yup, it sure is!

I've been dreaming of the white iPhone 4 and now it's finally mine! *senyum lebar*
My husband can be so full of surprises sometimes. I love (him and my new iPhone)!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704