Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shopping Team

This is kinda funny.


Source


Me and my husband are the Non-Nerd + Nerd shopping team. I am usually the non-nerd one, obviously.

Situation 1:
Me: We need a new duvet cover! We only have a few.
Hubby: Tunggu sale la. Nanti mesti ada sale punya.
Me: Right...

Situation 2:
Me: I'm going to get the elliptical exercise machine thingy. Dah gemok sangat!
Hubby: Trust me, you won't use it. You don't need an exercise machine, you can do simple exercises without a machine blah blah blah...
Me: Fine

Or sometimes it's the other way round.

Hubby: Do you want iPhone 4?
Me: It's okay. My current one still boleh pakai lagi. Tunggu iPhone 5 la kot.
Hubby: Okay


Which one are you?
I hope not the Two Nerds team!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704