Monday, March 14, 2011

High School BFFs

Circle of friends
(MRSM Taiping, 2000)



Sometimes I am so jealous of my husband. Even after 11 years, he still hangs out with his high school buddies almost EVERY WEEK! Bromance. Sheeshhh.


The last time I met my high school friends was..... about 2 months ago (and that was after more than a year tak jumpa).


At Lily's son's 1st birthday party
(she's back in UK now)


Met Hana for a lunch date with her cute son
(she's back in US now)


And lunch date with Dila a.k.a Dedeq
(Can't believe the last time we met was on my wedding day, padahal rumah dekat jer!)


Sigh. I really miss my friends. My Taiping friends, my Pudu friends, my Mirilyeas.
Bila entah nak jumpa lagi. All of us are so busy with our own lives.


I guess this is true:

"Studies show that in their late 20s and 30s, women have a harder time staying in touch with old friends. Those are the years when they're busy starting careers and raising children, so they don't have time to gather for reunions".


*Sad!*

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704