Friday, January 14, 2011

Shoe Closet

My jaw just dropped when I saw the shoe closets of these Hollywood celebrities.


Christina Aguilera
(I thought she was a real life Barbie at first ;p)


Jessica Alba


Kimora Lee Simmons


Mariah Carey


Miley Cyrus


Paula Abdul


Oprah


Eva Longoria


Fergie



I tried searching for "Victoria Beckham shoe closet" but couldn't find any.
Would love to see hers!


Anyway, if I were to design my own shoe closet, I'd like to have white built-in cabinets with glass doors, a huge full-length mirror, crystal chandelier, a hot pink rug and zebra-printed ottoman, like this one.




Or maybe a zebra-printed rug and big round ottoman in hot pink.


Oh gee I can't decide *seronoknya berangan!*



*Images googled.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 1:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704