Wednesday, November 03, 2010

More Spanx For Me

I'm thinking of adding more Spanx to my collection and my next purchases would be these two:


On Top & In Control Essential 3/4 Sleeve Bateau

To be worn underneath see-through tops as an inner. I've been looking for the perfect inner, one that is not cotton because most see-through tops are chiffon and silk, and I don't like wearing something made of cotton underneath it. I want something that is like my second skin and this one from Spanx seems to fit the bill. It's "Ultra-comfortable composition moves with you throughout the day" and is "lightweight and luxurious".





Simplicity Open-Bust Camisole

Sometimes I don't really like to wear the mid-thigh shaper if it's only like a trip to the mall, but I still want something to hold my jiggly tummy. This one seems like the perfect solution. Plus, the open-bust makes breastfeeding a breeze!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 1:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704