Friday, October 15, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates

Looking after two kids by yourself is really REALLY challenging, I'm telling you. Especially if the two kids are a newborn and a toddler. It can be physically and mentally draining sometimes.







They keep me busy around the clock that I rarely have time for myself, let alone to update my blog! The only time I'm free is midnight onwards (Raina sleeps through the night, thank God!) but usually by that time I'd be so drained, I just wanna sleep.

But Alhamdulillah, our maid is finally here (after waiting for months!) so I have extra hands to help me with the kids and everything.

I can finally breaaaathe!

Diharap saya akan lebih rajin update blog dan reply semua email selepas ini.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704