Monday, October 25, 2010

The Cheesiest Pizza Ever

My favorite Pizza Hut's pizza is the stuffed crust because I am a cheese lover. So when I heard about their new Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza I was like, "OMG 6 cheeses? SIX?!? That IS extreme!".


I couldn't wait to try it!




And so there I was, sitting patiently at the table with other bloggers on a Friday night at Pusat Bandar Damansara Pizza Hut, waiting for our pizzas.




Minutes later, our pizzas arrived piping hot, fresh from the oven. Each of these pizzas is loaded with 6 different cheeses - Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Monterey Jack and Romano.




And each of these cheeses has their own unique taste. Classic delicate, creamy and soft, flavorful and savoury, full-bodied, slightly tart, zesty and nutty, hearty taste. Imagine when they are all combined together!



Ooh la la. Melted stringy cheese.




This was actually my first time eating plain pizza with nothing but cheese. I think I prefer my pizza with toppings. Good thing the Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza also comes with a few other toppings besides just cheese.


Cheesy Chicken (my favorite!)


Cheesy Hawaiian


Cheesy Pepperoni


I had two slices of pizza and I was already full to the brim! Must be the cheesy goodness. But I can't resist these chicken wings. I like the Sweet Spicy ones especially (and ate three of them ;p).




Spaghetti Meatball Bolognaise


Mango Lassi


I actually ordered Iced Passion Tea but after tasting my husband's Mango Lassi, I ordered another one for myself. Sedap sangat tak tahan! I'm gonna order Mango Lassi from now on when we dine at Pizza Hut.


Anyway, I don't think the Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza is a permanent pizza menu just like the previous Fish King Pizza so if you're crazy about cheese, go try one before it's gone for good! And if you love it, take lots of pictures with the 6 Cheese pizza and you can join their contest by writing a blog post on "Why You Love Pizza Hut's 6 Cheese Extreme Pizza". Make sure you mention all 6 cheeses in your blog post ok. And you must end your blog post with "I'm crazy about Cheeeeeese!". Must have 6 e's in the word Cheeeeeese as well. (Ok, kidding about the 6 e's ;p). The contest period is from 25th October until 16th November 2010.


I shall end this blog post with a few pictures of me with some of the bloggers I met that night.


Wei Zhi @ KampungBoyCityGirl


Zainal @ Dark Batman


Cheesie @ Cheeserland

Labels: , ,

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 10:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704