Wednesday, September 01, 2010

"Obsesi Terhadap Kasut..."

My blog was featured in Remaja magazine in the 15th August issue.




When I saw that page, I suddenly remembered that I still haven't worn those three pairs of shoes which I bought like ages ago. Two of them are safely tucked in their shoe boxes, still in the paper bag! Takpe, lepas habis pantang boleh sambung pakai high-heels.


Or yes, they can be my Raya shoes (except that I would still be in confinement masa Raya. *sigh*).


In the mean time, I'm giving those tootsies of mine a little rest in this Mary-Jane slippers-cum-socks that I bought recently from Old Navy. I feel cute wearing 'em. Like a baby. Well it looks like a pair of baby booties, no?




I love that it has a buttoned strap on each slipper - cute! And it's so cuddly and oh-so-comfy, it's almost like walking on a cat's fur!

Labels: ,

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 10:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704