Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy Bee

It's been one heck of a week. And it's only Wednesday.


I've been very very very busy preparing for the arrival of my second one. I'm about to enter 38th week of my pregnancy, which means I can "pop" anytime now... which also means there's no time to waste as I've got lots of things in my to-do list!


The past few days were spent doing at least 5 loads of laundry DAILY, cleaning the room, shop for the remaining things that I haven't been able to get, packing stuff for us and stuff for the baby (we're going to stay at my parents' house pretty soon so you can imagine how super busy I am nak kemas-kemas semua. Argh!). I'm still not done yet tho. Hopefully everything will be settled by the end of this week. And hopefully the baby will come out at least next week!


A piece of advice for first-time mommies out there; if you can prepare anything at all for the baby (even baby shopping), just do it. Don't wait at the very last minute because it's kinda challenging to do things when you're as big as a whale - even shopping. Jalan 1 jam dah penat macam lari marathon satu daerah.


Anyway...


It's 4pm and amazingly despite being very heavily pregnant and fasting, I'm doing great and am still energetic doing the house chores, which involves doing 3 loads of laundry so far and looking after my even-more-energetic toddler. I haven't been thinking about food for more than 5 hours - that's a record! (selalu macam setiap jam fikir pasal makanan ;p). It's weird how I'm constantly hungry masa hari biasa, tapi masa puasa tak pulak.


Here's what I had for sahur this morning.




A glass of Herbalife chocolate shake (mixed with Formula 3, oats, fresh milk and soy), MonaVie juice and a few pieces of dates. If I weren't pregnant, I would be drinking a glass of hot Herbalife Tea Mix as well. Of course I can eat something else after taking the shake if I want to because I'm pregnant, tapi kenyang sangat tak larat dah nak makan benda lain. Saya suka la sahur macam ni. Simple tapi best dan kenyang dan berkhasiat.


In case you're wondering, here's how to consume Herbalife during Ramadhan.




I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim readers a very happy Ramadhan! May Allah bless us all.

Labels: ,

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 4:10 PM |





l@dyIZ704