Monday, August 16, 2010

Japanese Cuisine at Marriot

I hope it's okay to blog about food during the fasting month. I've been meaning to blog about this earlier but ahh well, I was a bit busy with... things.


It was about a week before Ramadhan. I was trying to decide what to have for dinner when my mom suddenly called asking if we were free that night to join them for dinner at a Japanese restaurant at Marriott. Japanese for dinner - now why didn't I think of that? Maka seperti orang mengantuk disorongkan bantal, I said yes immediately without asking my husband first! (I knew he was free that night ;p).


Saya malas nak berkata-kata panjang. Lihat gambar-gambar saja lah yer.







Sashimi! Didn't eat it tho because I didn't wanna risk anything.
But perhaps just one slice of raw salmon won't do any harm, no?



Ini ialah... California Roll kan? Ke bukan?



Tempura



This is for Ayra. I forgot what it's called but it is basically egg.
She refused to eat it tho. She only wants pasta pasta pasta!



Unagi... yum!



Some of the beef were not well-cooked (still got blood. I don't like to eat blood).
But otherwise it was nice.



Grilled Cod.



By this time our tables were overflowing with food that I didn't bother to snap any more pics. I forgot what else we had other than pictured above.





We had Green Tea ice-cream with Red Bean for dessert. I never liked anything Green Tea except if it's a Green Tea tea, but this ice-cream was surprisingly good! It was creamy and yummy. Mom said Starbucks' Green Tea Frappucino pon sedap. I've yet to taste it.



My sister's friend, Naz, joined us too!



Balik time. Bye-bye!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 5:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704