Monday, July 05, 2010

Pretty Pastels

Ever since the sale has started, I've been avoiding my shops because with a bump (and everything else) as big as the size of a prize-winning watermelon, nothing non-maternity could fit me anymore. I don't want to feel "depressed" seeing something I really like but could not have - especially if they're on sale - so steering clear of those shops seemed to work.


Stop staring at my thighs! ;p


I shopped for my girls instead.


Then last night, I decided to check out my shops online.
And oh me oh my, look what I found... some pwetty tops!
I love the soft feminine looks on these. Argh.


Topshop and Dorothy Perkins




Warehouse




Are any of these (especially the top ones) available in-store already? ARE THEY???

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704