Monday, July 26, 2010

A note to you lovely people

Dear blog readers whose emails I haven't replied to,


I am truly very sorry for not replying your sweet and kind emails. It's not that I don't want to; I just couldn't find the time to reply to each and every email that I received. I did "mark as unread" all the emails that I haven't replied yet and there are 22 emails altogether. I don't know when can I reply to all of those, given my current situation (being heavily pregnant with a toddler and a house to take care of among other things) but I will try my best to find some time to sit down and reply to all of you. I hope you guys understand.


Please know that I love receiving your emails because they really made my day and I appreciate the time you've spent to drop me an email.


XOXO,
The Pink Stilettos.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704