Wednesday, April 07, 2010

It's my Birthday!



It was 12 midnight. I was in my room, trying to put my little girl to sleep when I suddenly heard a funny voice. It sounded like chipmunks. Chipmunks singing a birthday song. It was my husband, coming from the other room. Well, my husband and his laptop. The chipmunks-singing-a-birthday-song came from his laptop. It was so cute. Ayra likes it too and danced to the song. It was even more cute.


Then I saw a card. And some roses. Fake roses?
I was stunned. Seriously?
And then I burst into laughter. He looked confused.
OMG I almost rolled on the floor laughing out loud.


My husband got me fake roses because I once told him to not ever waste his money buying me (real) flowers as they would only end up in the dustbin. But I never expect him to get me the fake ones! Hahaha. This is hilarious.


I guess he thinks roses = romantic but since I said no (real) flowers, he got me fake ones instead, thinking that they don't wither and that I won't throw them away. It was actually so sweet cute of him!


Update: Thank you so much for all the lovely wishes, you lovely people! :)

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704