Monday, March 22, 2010

Today's outfit: White Cardigans

This is us, wearing our new white short sleeve cardigans which I bought quite recently.








Dress: ZARA baby
Cardigan: baby Gap
Bag: Axxezz
Tights: Bumble Bee
Shoes: Pumpkin Patch


At first I thought, "Looks like Ayra is not going to wear her bag today" because she only has two pink bags. But the moment I put on her dress, she went inside my closet where I keep all my bags and took out that black Axxezz bag (it's actually my evening bag - I forgot I have it) which was buried underneath my bigger bags. I don't know if it was just a coincident that the bag she chose matches her outfit, but I was impressed. The bag is small enough for her to carry so I thought, oh well why not!







Long sleeve top: Warehouse
Waterfall cardigan: ZARA
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Scarf: Tie Rack
Necklace: Warehouse
Ring: H&M
Bag: Anya Hindmarch
Shoes: H&M

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704