Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm giving Bawang a try

No, not this bawang.








But this Bawang!



When I first came across this shampoo, I thought it was made of onions and thought to myself, so not only there's onion-smelling body odor, now there's actually a shampoo that makes the hair smelling like onions too! Eeek! Who would want to put onions on their hair anyway?


But I was curious. I took one of the boxes and read the labels and found out that the shampoo is actually made of traditional Chinese herbs to treat hair loss problem. No onions. I guess the Bawang name is a Chinese word or something.


I decided to give it a try (after the 3rd visit) since my TBS Ginger shampoo was about to finish. Can't tell much since I've only used it twice (you could see the result after two weeks). As for the scent, it's not in the "wangi" category, but it's not so bad either. It smells like ginseng, which I am okay with as I was used to drink ginseng before. But to some people (like my husband), the smell may be a bit weird.


Would love to hear your reviews if you or anyone you know have tried this shampoo.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 5:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704