Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flowers and Bows

Ever since Gossip Girl and Blair Waldorf, I have been secretly developing an interest for girly hair accessories especially hairbands. Bows, flowers, feathers, beads - they are all so pretty! I find myself drooling over them and wished I could keep a collection but never did because I figured it's better to spend the money on accessories that I actually wear, like necklaces or bracelets or rings. So usually I would pretend I didn't see them and just walked away. >_<


But today I went to a few shops, saw some pretty hair accessories and did what I've always wanted to do - I bought some without thinking much!




Satin flower hairband and chiffon flower hair clips from Forever21. Satin bow hairband from Accessorize.


Obviously they are not for me but if I can't wear them, my little girl can! She's not a baby anymore so she can start wearing those pretty hair accessories even though they're not for kids (except for Accessorize - they have really cute accessories for little girls which made me go crazy!). And surprisingly they fit her head just fine.




Now I have a reason to buy! :)

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704