Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scentiment

If being a junkie for something means owning it in a large amount, then I guess this collection of mine makes me a fragrance junkie.




Did you know that perfumes in dark bottles last longer than those in clear bottles?


Some of my perfume collection are from more than 5 years ago and they are still at least half full. I can simply throw away my rarely-used eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks and lipglosses when they have past their shelf life, but I just don't have the hearts to throw away my old perfumes (unless of course if the bottles are empty). Each scent has its own special memory - JLo Still reminds me of my vacation in Spain, Britney Spears Fantasy reminds me of my uni years in Melaka, Lancome Miracle reminds me of my first date with my husband, Vera Wang reminds me of my wedding, Daisy reminds me of our honeymoon, Prada Tendre reminds me of Coach bag and Wani (there's a story behind it), etc etc.


Anyway, I would love to add this perfume to my collection: Lola Marc Jacobs. The smell is not so bad after a while...




Ok so I don't really fancy the scent - it has a rosey vanilla-ish scent, which is not really my type. But arghh the bottle is too pretty to pass up!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 4:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704