Sunday, December 06, 2009

The First Year

It's extremely an amazing and unbelievable experience to be able to watch how my baby grows from a tiny helpless newborn to the little rascal she is now. Babies grow so fast, don't they? One year seemed so short, it seemed like just yesterday I gave birth to my baby and held her in my arms for the very first time. I enjoy mothering her, watching and caring for her every minute of the day. Each day is a new experience for both of us and altho sometimes there are things that drive me crazy, I heart motherhood.


Enjoy the pictures of Ayra, from the moment she was born till today when she turns 1 year old!


Newborn



1 month



2 months



3 months



4 months



5 months



6 months



7 months



8 months



9 months



10 months



11 months



12 months

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 8:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704