Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...but it looks like pink

I still haven't decided which camera to get. At the moment I'm using my husband's brother's DSLR camera (the one who lends me his Nokia handphone). It's cool and I like the 'clunk' sound when snapping pictures (feels like a pro or something ;p), but I think I am more of a point-and-shoot type. I use my camera in my everyday life, mostly taking impromptu pics of my baby and I like to bring my camera everywhere I go, so a DSLR camera is not really for me.


I don't even know if I'm holding it right.



A lot of you recommended Lumix and I was tempted to get it... until I saw Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS - the pink one to be exact. It's OMG so cute. I love the vibrant color! And I've always liked the sleek and stylishness of an IXUS camera.




But in the website, it says red instead of pink. I don't know, it looks like (hot) pink to me.
Or am I color blind?

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704