Thursday, November 05, 2009

Uniquely Singapore: Day 3

I am in my malas-tapi-nak-update-blog mood, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Merlion Park


Two Indonesian guys approached me and wanted to take a photo with me...


I said, "Taknak" and walked away.
Takde kerja apa nak amik gamba dengan stranger.


Baik amik gambar dengan Si Singa ni.



Looking for a place to eat... Lapar!


Waterfront restaurants and cafes


...and we had Starbucks again. Taktau nak makan mana dah.


Our late breakfast



Orchard Road

Went for our last-minute shopping. We only managed to shop at Marks & Spencer as we only had like an hour before the bus left!





The cutest cab I've ever seen


2pm: Balik!


And we reached KL at about 8.30pm. Boy was I happy to see both my hubby and baby. I missed them SO MUCH!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704