Friday, November 06, 2009

My VS Lust List

I have more than 10 items in my Victoria's Secret shopping bag. Of course I'm not gonna purchase all of 'em. That's normal when you shop online, no? You browse, found something you like, click on "add to bag" (or "Watch this item" if at eBay) and the cycle goes on until you've browsed every single thing on the website and ended up with way too many stuff. Sometimes you double browse everything just to make sure you didn't miss a thing.


And then the toughest part came - making up your mind of the ones you really want. Or need. Whatever. I'm at that stage now.


Some of the things in my shopping bag:






This is my first online purchase from VS website, so I'm gonna try with just one item first. Or maybe two.


Anyone bought anything from VS website before?

Labels: ,

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 10:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704