Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cuci The Musical

My husband asked if I'd like to go on a double date with Incik Ijai and his girlfriend at Istana Budaya to see Cuci The Musical. I've seen the movie and it was not bad. Plus, I have never been to a theater show before so I thought why not!




We went to see the final show which was last Sunday. It was a last-minute thing so we only managed to get the cheapest tickets. Maka duduk lah kat atas sekali.




I wasn't really expecting it to be that good, but boy was I wrong! Cuci The Musical is a great show! Very entertaining. We laughed a lot and I can't remember watching something so funny. Paling tak tahan bila one of the actors (lupa siapa tah) cakap, "OH EM GEEEE". LOL





Anyway, we didn't wait for the autograph session bcoz the queue was so long. My baby was waiting for me at my PIL's, so we just snapped from afar and went back home. Banyak sangat paparazzi!






Vanida Imran is so pretty and she sings well too. This is the best picture of her that I managed to snap. But really, she's a lot prettier in person!




On a different note...


I love my husband! (haha, tiba-tiba jer ;p).

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 1:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704