Monday, November 16, 2009

Cozy in 12 Ways

I have been eyeing for the DKNY Cozy since a few months ago. It's probably one of the most genius fashion inventions ever - it's a long-sleeved cardigan that can be worn in 12 ways! That's a lot, no? I mean, how many ways can you get from wearing the same top? Exactly. And the best thing about the Cozy is, each way doesn't look like it comes from the same top. They all look so different, like wearing a few different tops of the same color.







My favorites are 3, 4, 5, 8 and 9. It's kinda amazing how the Cozy can be turned from something as simple as #10 to something more elaborated as #4. It could probably be the end of not having anything to wear! ;p


I hope I'd be lucky to find a Cozy at a cheaper price on eBay. Else, I'll just get Victoria's Secret Soft & Sexy Wrap instead. They're pretty much the same. Now the only question is, which color should I get...

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704