Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Treasure Trove

Accessories like belts, necklaces, brooches, rings, bracelets and bangles not only add flair to your overall look, they're also fun to collect! But storing them might be a bit of a problem especially if you're a hoarder. I had a hard time storing my accessories, particularly my necklaces. I used to hang them on a jewelry hanger and place it on my dressing table, but the thing with displaying such item is they easily catch dust - lots of it! Jewelry box seemed too cluttered to keep all of them. I only use it to keep my brooches and rings.


Then earlier this year when we moved into our house, we bought a wardrobe. There are a few drawers inside of it and one of them has compartments, just like Ikea's. I instantly figured it would be a neat way to store my accessories and voila - problem solved. No more dusty necklaces!





Each compartment consists of the same type of jewelry - gold, silver, pearl, etc, making it easy for me to find them. As for my belts... well I only have a few so they get to have their own room.


How do you store your accessories?

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:40 AM |





l@dyIZ704