Friday, October 30, 2009

Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2009

I think it's not too much to say that the Nuffnang Blog Awards is like the Oscars for bloggers. It was glitzy and glamorous, with cameras flashing everywhere. Over 400 people walked the red carpet and everyone looked so beautiful in their fabulous dresses. It was so awesome of Nuffnang to organize an awesome event like this! It was definitely a night to remember, and I'm glad I was a part of it.


Ok, I know y'all just wanna see the pics so I'll shut up now.


Dressing table yang huru-hara. We only had about an hour
to get ready for the event, so that explained it.


But of course there's no way we can get ready in an hour!
I've milk to pump, clothes to iron, falsies to wear... Nasib baik bas datang amik the late-comers
(Kenny Sia was one of us too. haha)


Do I look awkward? Bcoz I feel awkward posing by myself.



My sis and I were seated at table 23... which was so near to the stage!





Menu of the day



Salad ini sedap. Ia mempunyai timun Jepun yang sangat
rangup dan tomato ceri yang masam comel.


...and this creamy Asparagus and Peas soup tastes surprisingly good!


This is our main course: Baked Rosti Potato with Spring Ratatouille and Basil Capsicum Coulis.
The name is too long for something so little. Tak puas makan!


Praline Hazelnut Gateau with Raspberry Jelly.
I could eat ten of this, really.



There were 12 blog awards, and here are some of them...


Best Parenting Blog: Childhood 101


Best Blog Shop: BonitoChico


Best Fashion Blog: Lady Melbourne


Xiaxue won Best Original Blog Design, Most Influential Blog and Region's Best Blog!


With the Best Entertainment Blogger: Kenny Sia


One of the Best Celebrity Blog nominees, Hanis Zalikha.
She's so sweet (and so tall too)!


Redmummy and her stunning fan-like lashes!


Cheesie remembers me!


Wei Zhi of KampungBoyCityGirl (got this pic from her. Thanks!)


The sexy foxy Farah


Miu, Meow and Moo ;p


I never realized Shila ni tinggi giler orangnya.
Both Wani and I wore 5-inch heels pon still jauh beza!


Mommy-to-be, Ceera.


Nicholas Nuffnang. He's like so baik dan berbudi bahasa.


Do we really look like twins? A lot of people thought we were.




That's all!

Labels: ,

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 1:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704