Friday, October 23, 2009

Bye-bye Baby

It's almost 2.30am and I still haven't finished packing yet. I did the laundry, ironed some clothes and cooked 3 days' worth of food for my baby bcoz I'm going to Singapore tomorrow with Wani and fellow Nuffnangers for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards... leaving my baby and my husband behind. In our 1 year plus of marriage and 10 months plus of motherhood, we've never been apart - not even a day. I am SO gonna miss my baby! And you too, dear hubby! *huge sob*


On another different note, I just got my dress from my tailor today. I love drapes so I took a few designs from Bloomingdales and eDressMe, and showed them to my tailor so she has ideas how I want my dress to be.




My dress turned out not the way I imagined it. I don't really like it. I should have just told her to make a simple dress without drapes, or better yet, buy a ready-made one like my sister! But it's too late now.


Ahh well, whatever. Dress tak cantik is not on top of my worry list right now. I'm worried how my baby would cope being away from me for 3 days. I'm worried how my baby would sleep at night bcoz she only falls asleep when I breastfeed her. But most of all, I'm worried if she wakes up in the middle of the night, wanting my boobies bcoz she refuses bottle! (bottle-feed during the day boleh, malam jer dia tak nak). But my sister Hanis told me, takkan la dia tak tidur langsung. Dia akan belajar survival! I hope so.


Not to worry sweetie, mommy's gonna be back before you know it!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:26 AM |





l@dyIZ704