Sunday, August 02, 2009

Dinners for the Week

I haven't been cooking much ever since moving into our own house. Reason being, I don't have enough hands to do anything besides looking after my small baby as no one else was around to help. When my husband quits his 9-5 job and become a work-at-home dad, I can finally start cooking bcoz he can look after Ayra while I'm in the kitchen (Ayra is in the separation anxiety phase - we cannot be out of her sight even if it's just for a minute!).


I guess I like to cook bcoz I enjoy watching cooking shows on AFC, but I am still a novice in cooking so most of the time I make quick easy meals. My husband is not one who must have rice everyday, thank God for that. I, on the other hand, do not like to cook rice (and the lauk-pauk) everyday so we are, in some ways, a perfect match.


Here's what I made for dinner, the past few weeks. No rice at all, that's a record!




Monday: Chicken & Egg sandwich
Tuesday: Chicken & Mushroom Carbonara
Wednesday: Grilled Fish with potato salad




Thursday: Spaghetti Meat Marinara
Friday: Sausage & Egg Wrap
Saturday: Mushroom & Cheese Omelette with baked beans and cheese sausage
Sunday: Makan luar

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:45 PM |





l@dyIZ704