Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tribute to Mommies



If anyone asks me what's it like to be a mommy, I can't quite describe it exactly in words. I have only been a mommy for 5 months and it never crossed my mind just how hard it was to be everything for such a tiny creature. It is hard work and challenging, but despite all that I would never trade it with anything else. I'm sure all mommies would agree with that. Seeing your baby smile or watching her sleep is enough to make you forget just how exhausted you were.


If you've heard that being a mommy is the toughest job a woman can ever do, it's inarguably true. It makes you wonder how simply amazing your mom is, raising you and your siblings. Supermom, that's what all mommies are. And that's why there should be a special day just to honor all mommies in the world.


Happy Mother's Day to all mommies and mommies-to-be!



On another note, yours truly is one of the Top 10 finalists for the Supermummy Amazing Blogger Award. I was surprised bcoz it was merely for fun and I wasn't expecting anything. But it's such an honor to be listed in the Top 10, I couldn't hope for more. Thank you to all you voters! :)

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:30 AM |





l@dyIZ704