Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Little Stunt

It was around noon. We were in the living room - my baby was in her bouncer and I was munching on a bowl of cereal while watching the TV. As usual when I was finished, I went to the kitchen to put the bowl in the sink. My baby was happily playing with the hanging toys, so I didn't bother to buckle her up. I thought she would stay in the same exact position when I left her. After all, I was only going to be away for like 5 seconds.




But boy was I wrong. When I walked back into the living room, I was shocked to see my baby in a strange position so I shrieked, "Hey sayanggg!". It looked like she was trying to get out of her seat! How did she do that?




She looked up at me with an innocent smile on her face. It was darn cute. But this must never happen again!


Lesson of the day: Do not leave your baby unattended/unsecured, even if it's just for a few seconds!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704