Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jewelry vouchers at Forever21

What is the longest time you have ever spent in a shop?


I spent 2 hours at the jewelry sections at Forever21 last weekend. They are having a promotion until 31st of May - purchase anything Rm150 in a single receipt and you'd be entitled RM50 jewelry voucher (I didn't spend to get the vouchers anyway). I had 2 of those vouchers, which means I can get RM100 worth of jewelries for free. Lots of choices and free vouchers - it should be pretty easy to grab anything right? Wrong!


Sure, there are hundreds of necklaces, bangles, bracelets and rings on display but none really caught my eyes. I surveyed every single piece of them twice just to make sure I didn't miss a thing. I tried some of them in front of the mirror - a handful of jewelries at a time, trying to visualize the outfits that go with them. I wish whatever's on the website is available in store bcoz I would've easily get these:




I ended up choosing two gold-toned necklaces (one of them is chain and pearl) and a gold flower pearl bracelet. I don't really like pearls but I guess I'd give it a shot.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704