Monday, February 09, 2009

Sigh.

I know, it's been more than 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. My apologies for making some of you waiting for my blog posts. If there's anyone to be blamed for my MIA, it's the Streamyx people. My husband has been calling them almost every day for the past 2 weeks but till now, still nothing. I don't understand what their problem is.


It's a good thing we live just 5 minutes away from my PIL's tho. That's how I'm able to get online. Like now. But I can't blog much at the moment as I have tons of emails to read and reply to. I'd take some time for me to reply to each and every email that you guys sent me, but I'll try my best to reply them as soon as possible.


In the mean time, let's hope I would get internet connection by this week.


p/s: My little girl is 2 months old. She could talk - in her own "goo-goo-gaa-gaa" language! :)

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 8:30 PM |





l@dyIZ704