Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guarana Berry Shampoo & Conditioner

The longest I have ever stick to a shampoo (and conditioner) is when it finishes. Every time I finished a bottle, I would switch to a different brand - not necessarily bcoz the previous ones are not suitable for me (altho some of them are, like Clairol Herbal Essence). I know it's not healthy for the hair, but I can't help it. I am one curious creature, especially when it comes to beauty products. I have to try everything that the market has to offer. Not sure when this habit of mine started tho, but I must've used a shop-ful of shampoo from various brands.


Currently, yours truly is using Guarana Berry shampoo and conditioner from The Body Shop.




I don't have the slightest idea what kind of fruit Guarana Berry is (must be some kind of erm... berries?) nor have I heard the name before, but the smell is divine. Reminds me of my favorite tea; Ahmad Tea Peach & Passionfruit. That was one of the reasons I picked this one up besides the volumising thing. Can't say much about the volumising part tho as I always have my hair tied up. But I can feel my scalp is thoroughly cleansed even after 2 days of shampooing and it made my head feels... light. And most importantly, my husband loves the smell of it on me.


This rarely happens but I might consider purchasing a second bottle when I've finished mine - if no other brand gets in the way. I love fruity/floral scent and it's so hard to find shampoos smelling like that. Definitely one of the best shampoos I've ever tried.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:30 PM |





l@dyIZ704