Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First Visit to the Hospital

Our little Ayra is 1 month old today! It's time for her 2nd Hepatitis B injection.


All dressed up... let's go mama!



She couldn't fit into her pink Old Navy hat anymore, so I tried this floral sun hat from Gap but it's too big for her. Hehe...cute! But she hates it!
"It's too big for me, mama. I can't see a thing!"




Anyway, at the hospital...


She measures 55cm (tambah 3cm from birth) and now weighing at 3.6kg.












I was supposed to have an appointment with my OB today too, but we arrived a little late - my OB dah balik - so we had to postpone it to this weekend. Which is fine with me bcoz it means... another trip to the outside world! YAY! ;p



p/s: The barut that my baby wears in the 1st video was given by a blog reader of mine which she got from Indonesia. Thanks, darl! :)

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 6:02 PM |





l@dyIZ704