Friday, December 26, 2008

Twilight

I have never been so engrossed in a book like I did with Twilight. And it's not even chick-lit or anything fashion-related. I managed to finish reading the book in just one day despite my busy schedule of being a new mommy. It was hard to put the book down that I even read it while breastfeeding my baby (I find that a good way to distract myself from the knife-like pain of sore nipples). I was hesitant to read let alone purchase the book at first, no matter how "best-selling" it was bcoz... well, romance was never my choice of book.




But after watching the movie, I was seriously hooked. I've watched it for more than 5 times now and I am definitely going to watch it again, especially after reading the book. Who would have thought vampires could be that interesting? I can't wait to finish off the other 3 books.


Both movie and books are fast becoming my favorite!


On a side note...


I find myself falling deeply for Edward Cullen bcoz of his intense gaze. The way he stared at Bella - altho a little creepy - was ardently sensual that it gave me goosebumps. And how he protects Bella; that's just so sweeeeet.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:10 AM |





l@dyIZ704