Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tagged - again!

Tagged by: Hanis

Starting time: 2.25 AM


Name: Iza

Sisters: 2 younger sisters who actually look older than me (jangan mara yer adik-adik! ;p)


Brothers: Only 1, the youngest.


Shoe size: 5 or 6


Height: 5' 1", but I can be as tall as 5' 6" with the help of my stilettos...


Where do you live: Currently with my PIL.


Have you ever been on a plane: Yes, and I actually enjoy it. Especially long hours flight. I know, pelik kan? Maybe I could be a flight attendance. Or even a pilot! ;p


Swam in the ocean: I remembered "sitting" in the Dead Sea. Does that count as swimming? I don't know how to swim tho.


Fallen asleep at school: Never. I was a good student ;p


Broken someone’s heart: I guess.


Fell off your chair: Macam penah. Masa kecik2 kot...


Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes. That's what long distant relationship does to you! :)


Saved e-mails: Yes


What is your room like: Messy and looks more like a store room than a bedroom with all those boxes from our wedding presents.


What’s right beside you: My sleeping husband.


What is the last thing you ate: Capati and Roti Canai.


Chicken pox: A week before my Orientation Week, which was about 7 years ago, and it lasted for 2 weeks!


Sore throat: I haven't had sore throat for more than a year... but thanx to my husband who refused to take his medicines, I'm starting to get one! Bahh!


Stitches: None... yet.


Broken nose: No.


Do you believe in love at first sight: I don't know as I've never experienced it.


Like picnics: Honestly, no.


Who was/were…The last person you danced with: I don't dance.


Last made you smile: The little person who is constantly kicking and wiggling and turning and doing all sorts of funny movements in my tummy! Gelii laa...


You last yelled at: The air-cond. It refused to swing!


Today did you…


Talked to someone you like: Besides my hubby, yes.


Kissed anyone: Everyday oso kiss one!


Get sick: My back aches a bit.


Talk to an ex: What's an ex??


Miss someone: My nephew, Hariz!


Who do you really hate: Ntah la labuu... Malas nak pk.


Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes.


Are your toe nails painted: No.


Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: 5-star hotel beds.


What color shirt are you wearing now: White.


Are you a friendly person: Mmhh... Not really. I'm a shy person.


Do you have any pets: Used to have cats.


Do you sleep with the TV on: I don't even watch TV nowadays.


What are you doing right now: Typing this very sentence...


Can you handle the truth: I supposed so.


Are you closer to your mother or father: Mother.



Do you eat healthy: I have my Herbalife shake daily, I love veggies, I eat my vitamins so yea... I guess I do.


Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Sheeeeshh!


If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: My husband. His hug is all I need.


Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Quiet.


Are you confident: In certain situation, yes. But to be honest when I managed to lose tremendous amount of weight, I have higher self-confidence than before...


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Sat for PMR and I got straight A's.
- Performed Umrah for the first time.
- Applied for MRSM, bcoz my parents wanted me to.
- Hated guys! ;p
- My siblings said I was "budak skema". Haha. Can you believe that?


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Do the things I can't afford to do at the moment.
- Have the things I can't afford to have at the moment.
- Go to the places I can't afford to go at the moment.
- Basically, live the kind of lifestyle that I want.
- Oh right, I'm left with another one *scratching my head*


5 of my bad habits:
- I sleep really late.
- I would wear my clothes 3-4 times before washing 'em.
- Malas tukar bedsheet + quilt cover. Berat la!
- Lately, pemalas mandi. I would only take my shower, 2-3 hours after waking up. And yes, I think it's my pregnancy hormones ;p
- Procrastinate.


5 places I’ve lived/living:
- Shah Alam
- UK
- Melaka
- Taiping
- KL


5 people I tag:
- Naya
- Nadia
- Fadd
- Mrs. Imran
- Kaezrin

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 3:00 AM |





l@dyIZ704