Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Signature Scramble Eggs

Have you ever tried scramble eggs with tuna?


If you haven't, perhaps you should give it a try. It's yummy, I promise! It's actually my favorite way of making scramble eggs. My husband, my sister and my bro love it!


Here's how to make it. It's easy-peasy...
All you need is:


Eggs (beaten), margarine, chili tuna, some milk and KRAFT Singles cheese.



Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat, pour the beaten eggs and stir. Add in some milk and continue stirring (you can also beat the eggs together with the milk).



Next, racik2 kan the cheese...



...and add in the chili tuna as much as you want - the more, the spicier!
Continue stirring and cook it until the cheese melts.



Serve!



The cheesy and spicy combo is totally out of this world (at least in the world of scramble eggs ;p).


Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:52 PM |





l@dyIZ704