Monday, November 17, 2008

Almost there

My estimated due date is exactly 30 days from today. T-H-I-R-T-Y.


I am now at the stage where everything hurt - inside out. I am clumsier than normal, I have difficulty to move around, my fingers and feet are mildly swollen, walking/standing even sitting for a mere 15 minutes is enough to give me all-over pain that lasts for days, and unlike some people (who have mood swings during the 1st trimester), I am snappy, and more cranky and moodier than ever. I know those are part and parcel of being pregnant so stop telling me to be grateful instead bcoz I'm able to get pregnant blabla... It's not like I hate being pregnant. I'm just tired of being restless and I'm sure it's normal for most pregnant women to feel this way when they're at the very last stage, kan?


But at the same time, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over bcoz it kind of felt too soon. To be honest, I don't feel like I've been carrying my precious little one for almost 9 months already; I feel like I've only been pregnant for 5 or 6 months, despite my size and everything.


I still haven't packed my hospital/baby bag, the baby's clothes and other items are not washed/cleansed yet, and we haven't set up the (mini) nursery for our baby. The room is in a total mess. But since we're done with our babymoon, we can now concentrate on the arrival of the little one and start settling those things... probably this weekend.


Meanwhile...




Can this bump get any bigger? ;p

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 3:00 PM |





l@dyIZ704