Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Guys and Hair

I just don't get it.


Guys (or at least my guy) can live a week without shampooing his hair. A week! :o
He thinks just by "watering" the hair is considered clean. I had to inspect and ask him over and over and over and overrr again... "Dah syampu ke belum?" or "Com, when was the last time you shampooed your hair?". Pastuuu ada hati nak tipu orang kata dah syampu. As if I wouldn't find out! Pastu bila rasa macam dah terkantoi he asked me back, "Eh... macam mana awak tengok jer bole tau ek?".


Goddd... Honey, it's not rocket science! *rolling eyes*


His usual excuse would be "terlupa".
So as a loving caring wife, I decided to stick a note on our closet the other night to remind him (he woke up at 5am to get ready for work; I'm still in dreamland).




Does it sound like a threat? Haha.
But he thinks it's cute tho. Hmmphh...


As he kissed me before leaving for work, I managed to asked him in the midst of mamai-ness...
"Syampu tak tadi...".


He giggled and said yes.


The note worked. I should do that more often - for shaving, having a hair cut, cleansing his face, potong kuku, and the list goes on.


That is after all, a part of the job as a wife, no?
He should be thankful to have me, bcoz I care ;p

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:47 PM |





l@dyIZ704